Thursday, February 10, 2005

Interesting Reading

So I was reading Wired and I came across a few interesting things I thought I'd share.
1.
Transfer Tubes - Bush's euphemism for body bags. How messed up is that?
2.
SmarterChild - A neat little conversation bot you talk to through IM. I find him fairly informative and occasionally funny.
That's really all I have so far. I haven't finished reading it all the way through. I'm sure I'll find other cool things in it as I read.

On a lighter note, I was lying down on the couch this evening when Sketchy crawled up on top of me. (She's been way more affectionate lately for some reason). She stayed there for like 2 1/2 hours. At one point Tricksy climbed up and hunkered down in my other arm. Very cute, but kinda tiring on the arms. Of course, it was at this point that my allergy flaired up some and my eye itched like crazy. I couldn't do anything about though since I had 2 cats hold my arms down. The itchiness went away after a long blink-fest.

No comments: