Saturday, February 12, 2005

Howard in the House!!!

w00t! So, to no real surprise, Howard Dean is the new DNC chair. This is a good thing. We need someone in there that'll stir things up and light a fire under this party. This is so awesome!!!

Oh, and on a related note, I helped pass the by-laws for DFM. It was actually a good meeting. Some of these DFM organizational-planning meeting can be a little droll and tedious. This is usually because it attracts self-important long winded speakers. Oddly enough, they didn't show up to this meeting (They were all involved in creating the by-laws). I guess they figured the important work was done. Fine by me. Really I prefer the meet-ups, but Emily and I haven't gotten around to starting one in Northfield (It's mostly an Emily project but I'm definitely going to help). We have plans for one in March though. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: