Emily and I set-up a weekly schedule of sorts, Tuesday is Family Meeting Night, Wednesday we take some time to work on a house project (lately it's been going through at least 1 box of things), Thursday is for working towards the game store. This at least provides some direction.
The last few weeks or so I had some trouble moving and doing. It could be bouts of depression and/or dealing with sleep apnea. Either way I probably need some professional help in dealing with them. Lately we've been staying up until midnight or so before falling asleep, not for any real reason than just being on our laptops (Emily's usually playing Candy Crush or Bubble Witch while I get sucked into either Marvel: Avenegers Alliance or Reddit). I don't know why I decided to look into Reddit, but there you have it.
Currently, at least, things are looking better. Emily's back on Amour which means she's not so physically incapacitated anymore and springs trying to arrive, which means nicer days and better moods.
Here's what I've accomplished so far this year.
- Game/Recreation Related
Played a game of Fiasco
- DM a small campaign (Mouse Guard, Supernatural, or Shadowrun)
- Play the quick play game of Leverage RPG
- Play through Mass Effect 3
- Play through Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- Play through Assassin's Creed 3
- Get all achievements on Dance Central 2 (requires help from someone else or a dance party)
- Play through Dance Central 3 [Started playing]
- Collect all Riddler trophies in Batman: Arkham City [Slowly making progress]
- Paint my first mini (most likely board game related)
- Play all of the games I own at least once or sell them off (what I have left unplayed: The Amazing Race game, Acquire, Anima: Shadow of Omega, Catch Phrase, Pumpkin King, Rook, Sorry Sliders,
- House Related
- Clean out the garage
- Paint the hall
- Redo the downstairs bathroom (involves buying a new tub and installing all the tile we have)
- Install a Dishwasher
- Remodel the kitchen (nothing expansive just: install some track lighting, open up the island, install pot rack,get a new faucet, dishwasher, reorganize cabinets, repaint cabinet doors)
- Finish the bedroom (mostly Ikea closet pieces, installing curtains, and setting up a workspace for Emily)
- Create a nursery/child's bedroom
- Finish the upstairs bathroom (repaint the windowsill, glue down the door jam/floor connector thingy)
- Well Being
- Be in better shape (get back to 150~160 pounds)
- Meditate Regularly (30 minutes day?)
- Have a healthy kid
- Acquire more financial freedom
- Open our Comic/Game/Geekery store
- Read more books for fun [Book Count = 3, started/joined a book club]