It's been roughly a month since I posted what I wanted to accomplish this year, so I figured it might be good to review how things are going. See what's working and what's not.
- I've played some Dance Central 2, which gets me closer to the 3500 calorie achievement (I still have like 1000 to go).
- Played some more Batman Arkham City.
- I've scheduled an Artemis party with some friends of mine.
- House Related
- I've been washing a load of dishes before going to bed most nights.
- We've been paring down the overall clutter around the house.
- I think the major house projects will be tackled once the weather gets nicer.
- Well Being
- I read Name of the Wind, which was a really good read. I plan on writing more about it in a future post.
- I've been increasing my exercise a little, but we think the biggest health issue for me as well as for Emily is that we have trouble eating regularly.
- We're refinancing the house, which should decrease the payments some.
- I'm still drawn into the Marvel Avengers Alliance facebook game more than I should be, but I have cut back on how often I'm playing it.
- I've collected objects to try to sell online, but I haven't posted anything yet.
- I still need to schedule a time of the week to get together with Emily and talk about things, whether it's family life or the store or finances or whatever.
- I also have been thinking I need to just set aside some time to research/plan the store. I figure I'd be working there in the evenings if it was open, so I might as well spend that time trying to open it.
Not the greatest start, but a least I'm making progress right? There's still plenty of year left.