Monday, November 28, 2005

Gifts

Thanksgiving went well for us here in MN. The turkey turned out well, the fixings were enjoyed and the cleaning was as mountainous as one would expect. Hopefully next year, Emily and I will be in better positions to prepare for the festivities sometime before hand, instead of running around the days before trying to keep up with our schedules. Then we'll get to spend a little more time with family and a little less time in the kitchen.

With Thanksgiving over, that can only mean that Christmas is on it's way. I hope none of you are expecting large gifts from Em and me, as much as we would love to give them. But, f you're looking for some ideas, I can make a few suggestions. I'm not sure about Emily, but I have a few wish lists out there, my favorite (and thus most updated) being this one. Honestly, we'd appreciate money (to pay bills) if nothing else. While you're at it, go ahead and pick up a gift for Child's Play as well.

No comments: