Friday, November 19, 2010

25 Random Songs from my iPod

Once you've been tagged...

(1) Turn on your MP3 player or music player on your computer.

(2) Go to SHUFFLE songs mode.

(3) Write down the first 15 songs that come up--song title and artist--NO editing/cheating, please.

(4) Choose 25 people to be tagged. It is generally considered to be in good taste to tag the person who tagged you.

Except I did 25 songs. And I'm not tagging people. If you want to do this, then go ahead.

Oh, and doing this just reminded me of how I never feel like the random mix on my iPod is random enough, or at least in a way that I wish it was. Anyways, here's the list:

01. Ludacris - Screwed Up
02. Smashing Pumpkins - Silverfuck
03. Jamiroquai - Emergency on Planet Earth (Long Version)
04. Salt-N-Pepa - Shoop
05. Paul Van Dyk - Forbidden Fruit
06. Metallica - Battery (S&M version)
07. Jackson Five - Rockin' Robin
08. Rage Against the Machine - Fistful of Steel
09. Ludacris - We Got
10. Madonna - Like A Prayer
11. Metallica - No Leaf Clover (S&M version)
12. Paul Van Dyk - Club Attack
13. Rage Against the Machine - New Millennium Homes
14. Jamiroquai - Journey to Arnhemland
15. Howard Shore - The Houses of Healing (The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King Soundtrack)
16. Reel Big Fish - Say Ten
17. Nelly - Ride Wit Me
18. Marilyn Manson - Dope Show
19. DJ Arabesque - The Vision
20. Lil Wayne - Lollipop
21. 4 Non Blondes - What's Going On
22. The Lonely Island - Jizz in My Pants
23. The Kinks - Lola
24. The Beatles - Because
25. Rammstein - Eifersucht

No comments: