Thursday, January 07, 2010

Emily's Birthday Party

A quick notice, Game Night for this Friday will be at Nancy's house.

OK. Now on to Emily's third birthday celebration. I don't know if you've heard the details, but it will be this Saturday, January 9th. The first movie will be Newsies at it will be starting at noon. You are welcome to come over before then. After Newsies, we will be watching Grease 2, at about 2:15pm. Then we will be watching Xanadu, starting around 4:30pm. That should all be done around 6:15pm or so.

But the party doesn't stop there. Afterwards we can play Rock Band or board games or card games or Karaoke Revolution. I guess we'll keep partying as long as we have to.

As far as food is concerned, that hasn't been nailed down. We have chips and crackers and numerous beverages. We might cook/order pizzas (most likely from Boston's for their gluten-free options). People are welcome to bring food with them, just remember Emily is eating wheat-free now. I can't guarantee anything in particular, but we certainly have things we can make if needed.

You're welcome to show up, well I guess at anytime throughout the day. Don't feel obligated to watch all the movies; feel free to show up for your favorite and join in on the sing-a-long that I can almost guarantee will be going on for all of them. Presents are welcome, but not necessary. We will enjoy your company either way. (If you're looking for gift ideas, gift cards are good, especially from Ikea or Target or even Just Food. They will be used.)

Maybe I'll see you there. Later days!

2 comments:

Foxphi@hotmail.com said...

I just my son Excitebots Trick Racing, and we love it. I'd been reading about your work at Monster games and seen a video review for Excitebots on gamespot.com. I knew you had helped design it, and I have to say:
"Way to go, CJ!!"
This game was amazing, I can even get a sense of your quirky humor in the clattering teeth and bowling/soccer minigames. I think it's awesome that you designed a game that Cash loves to play (okay, watch). Thanks a lot, man.

Foxphi@hotmail.com said...

I just bought my son Excitebots Trick Racing, and we love it. I'd been reading about your work at Monster games and seen a video review for Excitebots on gamespot.com. I knew you had helped design it, and I have to say:
"Way to go, CJ!!"
This game was amazing, I can even get a sense of your quirky humor in the clattering teeth and bowling/soccer minigames. I think it's awesome that you designed a game that Cash loves to play (okay, watch). Thanks a lot, man.