Thursday, February 12, 2009

Prioritize

I'm not sure if you know this about me, but I have a hard time prioritizing. Doesn't matter whether it's time or money or whatever. But I am taking steps. And one of them is to stop with the facebook games. They have no real use for me. Some are fun and only take a minute or two of my time, but these games that require you to interact with them everyday and penalize you if you don't, I'm done with. That's not a fun amusement, that's work. And I saw "No more!" If I want to play a game, I can play on the Xbox 360 or the Wii or even on my computer. I have way too many games piling up that I want to play. I should put my goofing off time into those.

That's all. Let me know if you have any other helpful tips.

3 comments:

Fox and Amy said...

Hey CJ, I am doing a job application that wants to know the contact info for someone that I knew in high school. Can I use you? If so let me know your full name and contact address to put on the application. Just reply to this comment, and it will go straight to my email. Thanks.
~Russ

Unknown said...

I'd be honored. My email is cboz27 (at) gmail (dot) com. Send me an email and I'll reply with the info you need. Not too keen on having it out on the internet, plus then I'll have your email. Yea!

Emily said...

I think you should let me give you a list of things to do each week - or even day. I have no problem ranking them by importance.